- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back-pressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
The TL-SG1024 24-Port Gigabit rack-mount switch provides an easy way to
make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto
MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play.
Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024
can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an Eco-friendly
solution for your business network. This is an unmanaged switch.